We want to keep things simple and streamlined for you in creating your ‘photographer designed’ Signature Storybook Album. So we’ve created this step by step guide for sending us the photos that you would like included in your album.
How many pictures can go in my album?
We try to keep our album designs minimalistic and clean. Therefore, we request that you keep the image count between 20-30 “must have” images. Any more will make your page layouts cluttered and limit us in choosing layouts.
How do I get the photos to my photographer?
Follow this step by step guide:
- You’ll need to start at your online gallery. If you can’t find the email we sent you, just hover your mouse over the “Info” tab at the top of the page and navigate to the “clients” tab. Once the page loads, choose your wedding collection.
- Once you’re in your gallery collection, look for the “select photos” button at the top right hand corner of the page. It looks like this…
- From there, you can select the images that strike your fancy by clicking on the small circle on the bottom left of each image. It should look something like this when you’ve selected an image.
- Once you’ve selected your 20-30 images, you can navigate to the top left of your browser to view your favorites. This is what you want to be looking for.Note: The default will say “My Selection,” however if you’ve already chosen favorites before this, then you’ll need to create a new favorites list by clicking on, or hovering your mouse over the arrow button to reveal the drop down menu, then “add a new set.” It should look like this.
- Once you’ve found your favorites images link at the top left of the screen, click on it to open your selection. It should look something like this.
- Now you can “Share Favorites” with us! Look at the top right of the screen for the “Share Favorites” button. It looks like this.Once you’ve clicked the button a pop-up screen will appear it should look something like this.Title the favorites set. We suggest something like “your name wedding album favorites.” This way we can find the images easily on our end. Leave us a note in the message field if you have any special requests. Then click “Share.”
What happens after I get my photographer my favorites?
- Once we’ve designed a rough draft of your album, we’ll follow up via email for you to review. Let us know any changes you would like before the final draft.
- Turn around time for the design work is 1-2 weeks and 10 business days once you’ve approved the final draft.